How To order
- Select a bouquet
- Add a little something extra
- Make your gift extra special by adding your own personalised message.
- Fill in billing details
- Fill in recipient details
- Arrange delivery
- Select the delivery date & address including preferred delivery time.
- Select your payment method and fill in your details
- Place your order
After you have completed your first order you can use your email address and password to sign in on future visits to this site.
Problems Placing Your Order
If you are experiencing problems whilst placing your order then please do not hesitate to contact us either by:
Telephone: +353 (0)894033770 or Email: email@example.com
How to Amend An Order
If you would like to change the details of an order you've recently placed, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +353 (0)894033770.
Our opening hours are:
- Monday - Friday 08:30 - 18:00
- Saturday 09:00 - 17:00
- Sunday closed
Receiving Your Order Confirmation
You will be sent notification that your order has been received by e-mail shortly after reaching the 'Order Confirmation' screen. This email will summarise the full details of your order - including confirmation of recipient.
This will be written in English and sent to the e-mail address you provided within the 'Billing details’ section of the order form. We would advise you to print and retain this information. Your order confirmation will contain an individual order number.
If you need to call us about your order please ensure you have this order number ready as it allows us to find the details of your order easily.
Using a Discount Voucher Code
If you have a valid discount voucher to redeem, select the product you’d like to order and proceed to the order process. You can enter your voucher code to the voucher reference section in the first step of your fruit cart. Enter your voucher code and click redeem Voucher.
If valid, the discount will automatically be applied to your shopping basket and the discount amount will be visible in your order summary.
Selected voucher codes may be restricted for use against specified products, countries or date range - where possible, details of any restrictions will be communicated at the point where we promote the voucher code to you.
Accepted Methods of Payment
We are pleased to accept any of the following methods of payment for purchases made online at Flowers.ie:
Many types of fruit are seasonably available and this may vary depending on region and country. Sometimes, therefore, the fruit florist may need to substitute one fruit variety, for another. When doing so, fruit florists must adhere to the strict substitution guidelines detailed below:
- Any substitution will be of superb quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
- The colour and shape of the chosen product must take priority and no change in size or shape is permissible.
- The value of the replacement flower or plant will be equal to, or greater than, the original variety.
- When substitution is made, the utmost care is taken to provide fruit which maintain the overall effect of the gift.